HU940429EX - Hustler FasTrak SDX 54"
The FasTrak SDX is a true commercial grade mower, built for the pro-sumer or commercial operator who wants more of everything.
From zero-turning in tight spaces to covering straightaways at an industry-setting 14.5km/h. Most importantly, the FasTrak SDX delivers a professional cut every time. The FasTrak SDX has it all, and can do it all.
- ROPS supplied with unit.
- Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry.
- Fabricated double reinforced deck.
- Fabricated one piece chassis.
- Extra leading edge deck reinforcement.
- Kawasaki V Twin FX691V engine.
- 18.9 L fuel capacity.
- Twin Hydro Gear ZT3400 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro's.
- Commercial duty sealed deck spindles.
- SmoothTrak™ steering, with patented automatic park brake system.
- Simplest maintenance in the industry.
- 23" Drive and 13" caster tyres.
- 14.5 km p/h forward ground speed.
- Custom premium bolstered internal suspension seats with operator isolation.
- Standard hour meter.
- Fuel gauge.
- 54" cut side-discharge deck with mulch kit option.
- Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighbourhood.
- Removable floor pan for ease of maintenance
- Magnetic pin for setting cut height
- Tool-less removable pulley covers
Domestic Warranty - 4 Year Domestic Warranty
Commercial Warranty - 4 Year Commercial Warranty
Engine (cc) - 726 cc
Engine - Kawasaki FX691V
HP - 22.0 hp (16.4kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
Fuel Capacity - 18.9 L
Dry Weight - 405 kg
Fuel - Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
Drive System - Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear ZT3400
Ground Speed - Forward - Infinitely variable 0-14.5 km p/h
Ground Speed - Reverse - 0-8 km p/h
Brakes - In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged
Caster Tyres - 13 x 6.50 - 6, smooth tread
Tyres - Drive - 23 x 11 - 10, turf tread
Seat - High-back seat with full mechanical suspension and flip up seat pan
Hour Meter - Standard
ROPS - Standard
Seat Suspension - Full mechanical suspension
Height - 1125.2 mm
Width - 1399.54 mm w/discharge chute up.
Width (tyre-to-tyre) - 1320.8 mm
Deck System - Side-Discharge: 54" cut. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
Cutting Widths - 54” (1348 mm) cut side discharge
Deck Lift - Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
Deck Construction - 10 ga, 3.5 mm welded steel with 11 ga, 3 mm double welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 25.4 mm x 9.5 mm steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial style box-section reinforced front edge.
Cutting Height(s) - Magnetic Pin for setting cut height. Height adjustment in .25” increments from 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments)
Blade(s) - (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, steel blades. 18.50" x 2.2" x .20"
Blade Tip Speed - 18,910 fpm
Discharge Chute - High density, rubberised.
Transmission - Hydro-Gear ZT3400
FasTrak Series Zero-Turn Mower