HU940346EX - Hustler FasTrak 48"
The FasTrak has all the strength, durability and power needed for the pro‑sumer or commercial operator. As proof, we offer a remarkable 4 year limited residential and commercial warranty plus limited lifetime warranties on the frame and the leading edge of the deck. That's a serious mower!
- Commercial grade 10ga. welded steel deck w' leading edge deck reinforcement with Commercial duty sealed deck spindles.
- Fabricated one piece chassis. Not bolt together! Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in class.
- Kawasaki commercial grade FT Series V-Twin FT691V engine with Vortical™ Air- Filtration system
- SmoothTrak™ steering with a patented automatic park brake system.
- Premium Twin Hydro Gear ZT3200 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro's.
- Superior Highback seat with suspension and EVC cushion to take pressure off your tailbone.
- Bigger Drive Tyres than previous model - 23" BigBite™ drive tyres and 13" caster tyres.
- 12.9 km p/h forward ground speed.
- Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighbourhood.
- Flip up floor pan and removeable seat pan plus Tool-less removable pulley covers for easy maintenance.
Domestic Warranty - 4 Year or 750 hour Domestic Warranty
Commercial Warranty - .4 Year or 750 hour Commercial Warranty
Engine (cc) - 726 cc
Engine - Kawasaki FT691V
Horsepower - 22.0hp (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
Fuel Capacity - 18.9 L
Blade Length - 42cm x 3 Blades
Dry Weight - 379 kg
Fuel - Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
Drive System - Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear ZT3200
Ground Speed - Forward - Infinitely variable 0-12.9 km p/h
Ground Speed - Reverse - 0-8 kph km p/h
Brakes - In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged
Caster Tyres - 13 x 5.0 - 6, smooth tread
Tyres - Drive - Exclusive 23 x 9.5 - 10 BigBite™ tyre
Seat - High-back suspension seat w' armrests and tail bone cushioning system
Hour Meter - Standard
ROPS - ROPS Fitted as Standard
Seat Suspension - Full mechanical suspension
Height - 124cm, extending to 175cm with ROPS up
Width - 125cm (with discharge chute raised)
Width (tyre-to-tyre) - 119cm
Deck System - Side-Discharge: 48" cut. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
Cutting Widths - 48” (1196 mm) cut side discharge
Deck Lift - Foot-operated deck height adjustment in 6 mm increments from 38.1 mm to 114.3 mm.
Deck Construction - 10 ga, .135” (3.4 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 11ga. steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial-style box-section reinforced front edge.
Cutting Height(s) - Magnetic Pin for setting cut height
Blade(s) - (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, blades. 16.50" x 2.50" x .20"
Blade Tip Speed - 18,600 fpm
Discharge Chute - High density, rubberised.
Transmission - Hydro-Gear ZT3200, upgraded from previous model Fastrak
Kit - Mulch - Not Standard - Available Option
Grass Catcher - Not Standard - Accessory Available
Length - 187cm
FasTrak Series Zero-Turn Mower