BRUL451 - BUSHRANGER® L451 STRAIGHT SHAFT LOOP HANDLE TRIMMER
THE BUSHRANGER® L451 TRIMMER IS A HEAVY-DUTY UNIT FOR FULL-TIME PROFESSIONAL USERS WITH LARGE JOBS IN MIND.
The Bushranger® L451 Trimmer is Bushranger's top of the range trimmer for the most power and highest performance. A more powerful engine and larger fuel capacity that can handle any contractor job. The ergonomically designed Bushranger L451 petrol powered grass trimmer has all the benefits of the Bushranger® Trimmers with even more power and durability. This unit features a 41.5 cc 2-stroke engine made in Japan and a new heavy-duty clutch that enables the user to change power output faster and easier than ever. Featuring a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration front handle, with this durable machine you really feel the quality and power at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four-bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also, durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A high performing, high powered trimmer built to handle any commercial job.
- Heavy duty clutch.
- Tank guard.
- Commercial quality 5" easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- EPA3 compliant.
- Blade capable.
- Made in Japan.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Domestic Warranty - 5 Year Domestic Warranty*
Commercial Warranty - 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty - 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Engine (cc) - 41.5 cc
Output - 1.6 kW
Dry Weight - 7.8 kg
Fuel - Two Stroke
Bushranger Power Equipment
2 Stroke Series