BRUL231 - BUSHRANGER® L231 STRAIGHT SHAFT LOOP HANDLE TRIMMER
THE BUSHRANGER® L231 TRIMMER IS DURABLE FOR LONG USE AND LARGER JOBS, GREAT FOR SMALL ACREAGE/LANDOWNERS.
The super lightweight and ergonomically designed Bushranger® L231 petrol powered grass trimmer makes the task of cutting grass easy for the avid home gardener or heavy-duty commercial operator. Powered by a commercial-grade 22.5 cc 2-stroke engine made in Japan for higher performance, higher torque, low and clean exhaust emissions, low noise and running costs. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration front handle, with Bushranger® you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four-bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also, durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- High powered, light weight unit loaded with commercial features.
- Commercial quality 4" easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Tank guard.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Blade capable.
- Made in Japan.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Domestic Warranty - 5 Year Domestic Warranty*
Commercial Warranty - 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty - 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Engine (cc) - 22.5 cc
Output - 0.8 kW
Fuel Capacity - 500 ml
Dry Weight - 5.4 kg
Fuel - Two Stroke
Bushranger Power Equipment
Bushranger Trimmers and Brushcutters